Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
some may not appreciate these photographs as art. their loss. art is the result of what our minds can conjure, what we see as pleasing, different, disturbing, inspiring or arousing, put on display for others to enjoy, interpret and absorb, or to simply discard. it's a personal choice....... how do you view art?
9 comments:
Oh my...I find myself rather speechless, suddenly.
HHNT!
I think you like some of your parts as much as I like some of mine... ;)
That's okay... I'm liking you your parts too..
Not to be confused with licking your parts...
LOL jenny,
.... now just imagine if our favorite parts met... ;-)
hee hee
Are you saying you are hard and easy?
Sign me up.
sweetpea, sweet.pea,
weren't you first in line?
swingerwife, do tell?
jenny (again), what's wrong with licking,
pronto, wait your turn,
elle, thanks for visiting,
sweetpea, maybe
pronto, you still here?
That looks hard, and I'd hope it's easy... At the VERY least it looks hard and FUN. Sorry I'm late commenting, HHNT!
Interesting, interesting.
How/which program do you use to do the contrast effect?
Wow! I am Italian and I like that word! And I LOVE what I see. You are amazing. ;)
Post a Comment