Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Confessions

My Friday Confessions:

Today I'm going commando.

I haven't cum in five days.

I'm turned on by the fact that the photos below have made some pussy juices begin to flow.


What's your confession??

8 comments:

Judy Lewd said...

do you really want to open this can of worms?

ahaha

to tell the truth there isn't much i don't confess, just the stuff that's too sad and depressing for the adverage person to really have to deal with.

but none of that stuffs really my bagage, i just know some very fucked up (and beautiful) people.

i think tomorrow i will go commando...

Pronto said...

Yes.

Yay! Join the club !!!

And I think I'll do the same.....

Pronto said...

sweetpea,

what did you have in mind?

and,

you sound like a real interesting girl !!!

Sassy said...

Only today you are commando? I suggest doing it often. Air the parts out you know...liberating..and a dirty little secret!

Kittie Kate said...

Five days? That's a lot of cum.

I'd love to see it!

Kittie Kate said...

Or I meant that will be a lot a cum.

Pronto said...

Eight days, actually,

and, it was

unfortunately, i'm saving up again....

oh, and i do know commando....

Pronto said...

sweetpea,

i agree,

wholeheartedly.....