Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Fling




I find it interesting the way the mind takes certain events, situations, and memories and tucks them away into a little padlocked area in our brain, ready and poised to be revealed to our minds-eye when called upon. One such memory came forefront this past weekend, and with a ferocity that prompted me to share the tale.




I don't write fiction - my experience has been largely technical and administrative. Therefore, if you're interested, please join me on a little non-fiction journey…. Into my minds-eye, of an experience of fifteen years ago, but one that still holds a prized space in my memory.










It was commonplace for a bunch of us to get together on a Friday after work at one local bar or another, to join in the fellowship of coworkers, have a beer or two, bitch about our bosses, and generally do what people do while at a drinking establishment.


It was also commonplace for some to break into groups of two or three before departing for the bar, to jump into someone's vehicle and smoke a joint or two to lighten the mood, and set the pace for the time ahead.


One Friday, while enroute to my car, I ran into a term employee who had just started joining the periphery of our Friday group. She was my age, a latino, petite, and very, very cute. On the spur of the moment, I invited her to join me for some pre-bar indulgence, and she smiled and accepted.


We hopped into my car, lit up, and I drove aimlessly through the nearby university campus, in, out and through the building rush-hour traffic. We chatted, flirted and shared laughs. Suddenly, without warning, she reached over and undid my seatbelt, and then my belt, my button and zipper. Taking her seatbelt off, she leaned over and took my hardening cock into her mouth, and proceeded to give me the hottest, most erotic blowjob of my life thus far. I drove, finding it difficult to concentrate as she played with her mouth, her lips, her tongue and her hands.


Somehow I managed to steer the car through traffic, pants around my ankles, and soon found a quiet country road overlooking the riverbank. I found a secluded turnout and parked. The next hour was a blur of exploration, pounding music, beating hearts, and hands, fingers, lips seeking. I remember her being so wet, nipples so hard, and my cock, as hard as a chisel.


Then, without any words needed, she raised her body and I shifted to the passenger seat. My most vivid memory happened then, as she straddled me, the lips of her pussy perched at the tip of my hard cock. Our eyes locked, and she slowly slid my entire length into her. She gasped, eyes still locked together, and she pointed at her chest….."I…. I… I… can feel you…. all the way to here….." And we fucked, we fucked hard, we fucked slow, we whiled away the daylight enjoying the pleasure of each others bodies. I don't remember how many times she came that day, but as I built to climax, she matched my movements perfectly and collapsed on top of me in orgasm as I shot spurt after spurt of hot cum into her.


This was our first of many months of intense sexual exploration, but by far the most memorable.



As I said, it's interesting how the mind tucks such things away, and how it releases them for our own personal movie reel, at the most opportune time. I appreciate how this memory flooded back to me this weekend. But, for some reason, my minds-eye made a slight change to the scene unfolding. That girl, perched above me, our eyes locked in anticipation, had changed to someone new……..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

W@W!! -- You definitely need to write more, giving us sneak-peeks thru your mind's eye.

That was quite hot ... and someone new is smiling. =)

Anonymous said...

someone new huh?

glad you had a good time...

*JB

Anonymous said...

That was hot!

Domestic Goddess said...

A girlfriend of mine dated a truck driver and she gave him a BJ while he was driving... it did not turn out well. The reason why i know was because they sort of "parked" in a ditch surrounding one of my uncles fields. =/

It's so much hotter when it all ends well. *grins*

Maeve said...

I think you just really picture one of the fantasy I use in the Monday Mirage!
So hot!

Passion said...

I thought this was quite hot. Isn't it nice that you can close your eyes and imagine anything you want. I do that often, and I have a very vivid imagination. ;)

EeeFah said...

I agree, I love your writing. You have a great member-ship too. :)

I have given blow jobs while being driven, and I haven't been in an accident and hope not to. I know the reciever was MOST appreciative. :)