
yes, this was the start of what you did to me :0)
some may not appreciate these photographs as art. their loss. art is the result of what our minds can conjure, what we see as pleasing, different, disturbing, inspiring or arousing, put on display for others to enjoy, interpret and absorb, or to simply discard. it's a personal choice....... how do you view art?
5 comments:
Eyes can be a powerful thing. But obviously & clearly *not* the only powerful thing by the looks of this pic here ; D
I've done this to a guy.....numerous times...I think I underestimate the power of my eyes.
Nice photoshopping and nice subject ;)
Never, ever underestimate the power of your eyes, girls...
They are very very *hard* to resist....
You are very inspiring. Please post more.... I'm salivating.
Well, perhaps I can see what I can do.
Any *special* requests?????
Post a Comment